Microblading is no longer an unattainable service; there are a lot of technicians practicing now and it's incredibly important to find and go to a reputable one for the best results. Not only do you want your face to look great, you also want to be sure you're taken care of in a clean environment with someone who is trained and licensed.
Where to start:
- Get recommendations from friends and relatives
- Read reviews on Yelp for local technicians
-Find microblading artists Instagram accounts and look for consistency in their photos while getting to know their style and technique.
Once you find an artist, they should meet all of these qualifications:
1. They are certified and trained by a reputable Microblading Academy
2. They are blood-borne pathogens certified
3. Licensed with the counties Health Department
4. They are registered with the county as a Body Art Practitioner
5. They are insured
..and any other mandated requirements made by your county.
Take it one step further...
Look for other bonuses like participation and completion of other industry courses.
Microblading can be life changing, so be sure to do your research for the best possible result.
2/25/2021 12:51:44 pm
Appreciate thiss blog post
Leave a Reply.