MICROBLADING? $550 (includes 6-8 week follow up)
Microblading is a form of semi-Permanent Makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments. The length of time that it will last varies greatly for each person because it has to do a lot with individual skin type. People with oily skin should expect to get touch ups more frequently as it fades faster. Sun exposure, skin care routine and your skin condition prior to the procedure all play a huge part. Generally speaking, everyone should get an annual touchup (6-18) months to keep them looking fresh.
COMBO BROWS $575 (includes follow up appointment 6-8 weeks after initial session)
Combo brows combine microblading and machine shading. Strokes are placed in specific areas and then shading is done through out. This looks super natural yet filled in like makeup. Great for all skin types and those who want more of a finished look.
LASH ENHANCEMENT LINER $300 (includes follow up appointment at 6-8 weeks)
This subtle technique gives your top lashes a backdrop and makes them look fuller, while outlining and framing your eye. It yields a very natural look that always compliments and completes any eye makeup, or even more so when you have no makeup at all. This eyeliner sits directly on the top lash line and blends into your lashes. Eyelash Enhancement does not damage your lashes. If you are using latisse or any other lash growth treatments you must pause product use two weeks before your intended procedure, and 30 days after your procedure. If you are wearing eyelash extensions they must be removed two days prior to your intended procedure. Topical anesthetics are applied before and during the procedure to keep pain and discomfort to a minimum. The procedure requires approximately 1.5 hours and there is no “down time”. A touch up is required 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure.
FRECKLES $175 (includes follow up appointment 6-8 weeks after initial session)
Mimic the look of natural freckles with this tattoo method! It looks intense the first few days, but heals soft and natural.
IS COSMETIC TATTOOING RIGHT FOR YOU?
While it is great for most people, there are some people who are ineligible for cosmetic tattooing:
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- If you’ve had Juvederm, Botox or other fillers in that area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get microblading first! Otherwise, you will have to wait at least four weeks.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy. Although microblading is great for restoring eyebrows, we would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near your eyebrows. This includes eczema, shingles, rashes, or anything else near eyebrows.
- Children. You must be 18+.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have extremely oily skin, the hair strokes may fade quickly or get blurry. We will still do it for you, but the healed results might not be what you were looking for. I will usually recommend either manual shading, machine shading or combo brows for skin on the oily side.
- IF you use any Retin-A products you must stop using those 4 weeks prior to your appointment.