WHAT IS MICROBLADING? $500 (includes 6-8 week follow up)
is a form of semi-Permanent Makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments. The length of time that it will last varies greatly for each person because it has to do a lot with individual skin type. People with oily skin should expect to get touch ups more frequently as it fades faster. Sun exposure, skin care routine and your skin condition prior to the procedure all play a huge part. Generally speaking, everyone should get an annual touchup (12-18) months to keep them looking fresh.
IS MICROBLADING RIGHT FOR YOU?
While microblading is great for most people, there are some people who are ineligible for microblading:
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- If you’ve had Juvederm, Botox or other fillers in that area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get microblading first! Otherwise, you will have to wait at least two weeks.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy. Although microblading is great for restoring eyebrows, we would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near your eyebrows. This includes eczema, shingles, rashes, or anything else near eyebrows.
- Children. You must be 18+.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have extremely oily skin, the hair strokes may fade quickly or get blurry. We will still do it for you, but the healed results might not be what you were looking for. I will usually recommend either manual shading, machine shading or combo brows for skin on the oily side.
COMBO BROWS $525 (includes follow up appointment 6-8 weeks after initial session)
Combo brows combine microblading and machine shading. Strokes are placed in specific areas and then shading is done through out. This looks super natural yet filled in like makeup. Great for all skin types and those who want more of a finished look.
POWDER BROWS $500 (includes follow up appointment 6-8 weeks after initial session)
Powder brows are another method of cosmetic tattooing for your eyebrows. It gives more of a makeup look rather than the look of hair strokes. If you are used to filling in your brows, this might be the best option for you.
FRECKLES $175 (includes follow up appointment 6-8 weeks after initial session)
Mimic the look of natural freckles with this tattoo method! It looks intense the first few days, but heals soft and natural.